New realme 7 stuns with night shots and fast charging

I'm not gonna lie. I have been an iPhone user for 6 years now. I have never switched devices as I moved from one iPhone release to another. You bet that getting my hands on the new realme 7 is something refreshing. And it did not disappoint.

Let me correct myself, the realme 7 is not new. Well, at least in the age were smartphone companies release new models in an average of 3 times a year. realme 7 has been available in the market for almost a month now and it surprised me in two things: the dope night shots (that's better than iPhone 11 in my personal opinion) and the ultra fast charging (35 minutes from 0% to 100% battery capacity.) 

Real Me 7Real Me 7

Partnering with this is its attractive display. It is covered in a 6.5-inch 90 Hz Ultra Smooth Display. That's a great complement to a 16 MP selfie camera, yes? 

I tried to drain it during my first charge all the way down to zero. And guess what, it only took 32 minutes for it to be full charged to 100%. Also, I charged it again only 2 days later, after 5 episodes on Netflix and almost 12 hours of social media use. To be specific, its battery can support up to 733.4 hours of standby, 48 hours of talk time, 15 hours of YouTube, and 81 hours of online music. Impressive! 

Of course, there are a gazillion other things that other kinds of smartphone users will be excited about. For example, the gamers - under the phone's hood is the world's first MediaTek Helio G95 Gaming Processor - making the realme 7 midrange champ the world's most powerful phone for gaming and entertainment within its price range. 

The bonus for me is its fingerprint scanner and its 3-card slots: 2 sim cards and 1 SD card of up to 256 GB external storage. 

The realme 7 * GB = 128 GB storage variant retails for P14,900 while the realme 7 pro 8 GB + 128 GB storage variant is priced at P17,990. 

Let this be your digital buddy for the holidays?

Real Me 7

Subscribe to receive free email updates: