Summer Date Night Look

As I was getting ready to go out to dinner with my husband the other night, I asked his opinion on an outfit (every once in a while I do that, cause I tend to trust his judgment the most) and his response was very surprising. I was wearing this exact outfit (which later on became my business dinner outfit in Milan) and his exact words were: “Oh yeah, love it when you wear these simple little dresses and heels! The blazer is cool too!”.

Honestly, I always imagined he preferred my girly, romantic numbers or my date-night uniform which consists of skinny jeans, heels and a pretty top, but he swore that this combo is what he likes the most! Well, ok then! Simple dresses and heels is definitely something I can do all the time:) I mean… cute yet comfortable, what’s not to love about that!

Finish the look with cute strappy hells and a dressy bag! Below are some of my favorites!

Jacquemus Bergamo Suede and Leather Sandals (also love these, these, and these) and Saudade Linen Blend Dress (on sale HERE and also love this, this, and this one) | Chanel Sequined Flap Bag (similar here, here, and here) | Smith Unstructured Blazer (also love this and this one)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: