My Favorite Rose Scents

It’s no secret that I am a big fan of rose scents, which is why I am really excited to see them take off in such a major way this season. As sweet, candy-inspired scents that were so popular just a few years ago fade away, fresh, more complex and inspired-by-nature scents gain more and more momentum. But the new rose scents are nothing like the powdery, old-school rose scents of the past, they new fragrances are fresh, clean, sparkly and feminine! So without further ado, I wanted to share a few of my current faves.

Probably one of my favorite scents, especially rose scents, Aerin Rose de Grasse is the fragrance that everyone always asks me about whenever I wear it. Delicate and soft, it’s not overly sweet, but has lightness and depth to it that is incredibly unique. Personally, I am a fan of layering scents which is why I always pair it with the body cream and wash, which makes this scent last and linger for hours.

Goutal Paris Rose Pompon Eau de Parfum – another rose favorite! Such an amazing scent to wear on its own or layer with another fragrance. This one is more like a typical rose scent that I’m used to and I love it. Lately I’ve been liking a lot of scents from Goutal so I’m happy to add this one to my collection.

Aqua Allegoria Rosa Rossa Fragrance – an all time Guerlain favorite. I’ve been into rose scents for a while now so I pretty much get my hands on any fragrance with “rose” in the name! This one did not disappoint either. It’s floral, citrusy, and very fresh making it a great scent for the day. Aside from above the bottle is just so pretty, I love having it on my vanity.

Byredo Rose of No Man’s Land Eau de Parfum – okay so like I said before, I get my hands on any rose scent I can find, so of course I had to have this one. This is definitely the most unique rose scent I’ve tried, it nothing like the others. It’s rich and full bodied and more of a musky rose with a little spice to it. It’s super unique for sure and such a multi dimensional scent. I’m already on my second bottle of this!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: