My Current Makeup Routine

As we look for ways to find balance while facing the challenges of the new normal, I find that developing a strong, consistent routine has helped me tremendously, and beauty routine played a key roll in this process. I must admit, in the beginning I’ve made the mistake of spending days in pajamas, which actually affected how I felt, how productive I was, and how I approached my days in general. And it is only when I developed a routine to support my schedule did I start seeing a positive change. Now I get up every morning, get ready and do my makeup just like I’ve done before which actually helps me be more productive, maintain a sense of focus, and approach my days with a different kind of purpose.

Digital meetings are an important part of my day and I approach them just as I would an in-person meeting, which really helps me feel put together. My current makeup routine is rather simple: polished skin, a bit of eyeliner and natural-looking lip color.

If you’ve been following me for a while you probably already know that when it comes to foundation, fresh and natural-looking finish is what I look for. Currently, I am using ARMANI BEAUTY Luminous Silk Foundation which is a fairly new discovery but already a favorite. Love the fact that it’s completely oil-free, offers a good amount of coverage (it’s a medium coverage, buildable foundation), and goes on to create a lit-from-within glowy finish that is completely natural looking.

I start by applying ARMANI BEAUTY Luminous Silk Hydrating Primmer. Love it because it helps to blur imperfections while prepping the skin for the next step. I definitely notice a difference in the way my foundation goes on, looks and feels when I use it. Next, I apply ARMANI BEAUTY Luminous Silk Foundation with a sponge, starting at the center of the face and blending outwards. To finish my face makeup, I use ARMANI BEAUTY Luminous Silk Concealer under my eyes. Of all the concealers I have tried, this is my absolute favorite. First it’s really hydrating which is great considering how delicate the under eye area is, second, I love the fact that it’s a correcter and a highlighter, so it creates a very luminous look, and last, it absolutely does not crease, which is a rather are find for me!

Normally, I add a bit of mascara, eye-liner and lip gloss to finish my look. I’ve actually been wearing Lip Maestro in Casual Pink a lot as of late because I love this natural looking soft rose shade. I am really into matte lipsticks lately and this one is absolutely phenomenal because it has a great staying power and feels incredibly moisturizing on.

By the way, Sephora Spring Savings Event starts on April 17 and runs through the 27th, which is a great time to save 10%-20% on your favorite beauty goodies including the products mentioned above. Enter SPRINGSAVE at check out. Happy shopping Everyone!

 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: