Net-a-Porter Final Reductions

Net-a-Porter is having a SALE and most of the things are now up to 70% off! If you read my blog on regular basis, you know I’m a huge Net-a-Porter addict because for me, it is literally a one-stop shop for everything from beauty, lingerie, sportswear, and accessories to my favorite designer style staples! Since there are so many amazing SALE items to choose from, I wanted to highlight a few of my personal favorites.

Always on a lookout for hero pieces, the kind of outfit makers that add a bit of drama to a look.

I love a good knit, and the below cream/caramel colored sweaters are all on SALE right now!

Layering staples and cool accessories!

My everyday favorites and style staples. An Isabel Marant coat, classic chunky knit and slouchy white pants I can pair with cool sneakers!

Cool fitness gear, and Net-a-Porter has the best selection of Nike & Alo Yoga on SALE right now!

Net-a-Porter is one of the few places where you can find beauty on SALE! Absolutely love all of the below, and if you happen to love Charlotte Tilbury like I do, you can find a few goodies on SALE here.

WE11DONE Satin Straight Leg Pants and Satin Blazer (also love this one) | Off White Pumps | By Far Bag | Bottega Veneta Sunglasses

Subscribe to receive free email updates: