Designer Items I’m Buying On Sale Right Now

January happens to be the perfect month to stock up on some of my favorite designer labels. With all of the amazing sales going on right now, I can never resist adding a few timeless staples from my favorite labels to my collection. Below, sharing a few recent finds and favorites!

Eleven Six knits are just on another level. Warm, light, soft and comfortable, I love this particular brand and always get complements when I wear it. The sweater I am wearing in this post is on Sale right now at 60% Off! But I also couldn’t resist including a few other favorite Sale finds from this amazing brand!

Another obsessions of mine are Isabel Marant accessories! Coolest belts, earrings and hair clips, basically perfect statement outfit-makers and all on Sale! Love the ones below.

Isabel Marant pieces have this unique timeless quality unlike anything I’ve ever seen. I have jackets and coats from years ago that I love and wear still,  which is why I can never resist adding a few more staples to my wardrobe especially at 50% Off!

Shoes… need I say more? Love a good Isabel Marant boot or heel and all of the the below babies are on sale right now!

Eleven Six Popcorn Knit Alpaca Blend Sweater (also love thisthis, and this one) | Isabel Marant Etoile Hominy Pants (also available here) and Blazer (similar here and here) | Isabel Marant Belt (also love this one) and Crystal Fringe Earrings

Subscribe to receive free email updates: