WIW - Day 12

Please note some of the links & images contained on my site will be affiliated & should a purchase be made via such a link it may result in a small commission being paid.
Items marked with an * have either been gifted or purchased with a gifted gift voucher.

Happy Thursday ladies.  So today is the last day unloading & unpacking before the fun can really begin & I can start playing house & making our new home ours :-). Plus it's our first night in our new home - the thought of which has kept me going during the stress of selling our house & moving home.

Here's what I plan on wearing today.

Shop My Style



Coat - Boden
Breton - Boden
Jeans - Boden
Trainers - Boden

 I'll be back in the morning ladies but in the meantime will post today's outfit here.

See you tomorrow.

post signature


Subscribe to receive free email updates: