The Leather Jacket You’ll Wear Again & Again

My ultimate staple every season, I love a good leather jacket because I can wear it to the office, pair it with jeans and sneakers on my days off, and dress it up with cute heels and a slip dress for cocktail hour (love wearing it with this dress).

Though I will never fully walk away from black leather jackets, especially of the motorcycle variety, something about white leather really speaks to me lately. Personally, I find that white leather gives you more styling options. For example, I love the way a white leather jacket looks with light blue denim, but also, I tend to wear a lot of light colors for evening (pastels especially) and they definitely look better when paired with white leather. Below, are a few current faves.

For this look I chose to pair it with a mesh turtleneck top and white-leg jeans. Love this particular pair because you can dress them up or down!

 

Another obsession lately, are spruce-colored bags! I love adding a pop of color to my looks, and this color looks gorgeous paired with black, white, brown, caramel, gray and cream!

Lamarque x Revolve Dylan Jacket (also love this, this, and this one) | Only Hearts Turtleneck Top (also love this, this, and this one) | Pants (similar here, here, and here) | Bottega Veneta Cassette Intrecciato Crossbody Bag (also love this, this, and this one)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: