Rad for Plaid

I don’t really think it’s a secret that my love of all things plaid runs deep, but this year in particular, I just can’t get enough of this classic fall/winter print. First as far as prints go, plaid is rather subtle which means that it’s demure enough even for those who are not necessarily print-crazy, second plaid does a great job of breaking up the monotony of solid-colored outfits, and third, it just looks so darn good with all the fall wardrobe staples!

The one from & Other Stories I am wearing in this post is my latest find and current favorite! Love me a longer blazer period, but one is slightly cinched at the waist which means that it looks equally great belted or not. Sadly it’s sold out, but if you scroll down to the bottom of this post, I found a few very similar options on SALE at Nordstrom ( CLICK HERE to check out their Cyber Monday promo ).

P.S. I’ve gotten a lot of questions about the lip color I am wearing in this post on my insta stories, and it’s actually L’Oréal Infallible 2 step Lip Color in Cherry Noir. Another similar option I am loving at the moment when I want to go for a more matte look is Ulta Matte Lip Crayon in Cheers.

& Other Stories Blazer (similar here, here, and here) | Esteban Cortazar Slip Dress (similar here, here, and here) | Saint Laurent Boots (similar here, here, and here) | Belt (similar here, here, and here) | Jacquemus Bag (also love this, this, and this one)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: