In the Trenches

Every year I wait for trench coat weather, which in LA, doesn’t usually happen until late Fall ( if that ), so whenever I get to take my favorite fall topper option for a spin, I’m a happy girl indeed! This year in particular, I’m kinda crazy about suede trench coats ( love this one here )! Love the texture and richness they add to an outfit, a trench is definitely a time-tested classic, yet somehow every season it feels fresh and new. The one I’m wearing in today’s post is about 3 years old, yet it remains one of my favorite coats of all time! Love it with jeans and ankle boots, skinny pants and over-the-knee boots, this year, I love that trench coat over a slip dress look! Good for day or night, there is something very relaxed yet elegant about this pairing. Personally, I like to wear this combo with boots, but I think it works just as well with sneakers for day or heels for cocktail hour.

P.S. Scroll down to see more of my favorite trench coats & slip dresses!

Suede Trench Coat (similar here, here, and here) | Esteban Cortazar Slip Dress (similar here, here, and here) | Chanel Gabrielle Boot (similar here, here, and here) | Laura Lombardi Fede Gold Tone Necklace (also love this and this one) | Dior Mini Saddle Bag and Burgundy Canvas Strap | Forever 21 Lion Drop Earrings

Subscribe to receive free email updates: