Holiday Gift Guide

 

Tom Ford Lip Color Matte (pictured here in Velvet Cherry and Black Dahlia) – always a fan of Tom Ford lipsticks, I love the matte shades in particular because they are absolutely perfect for the Holiday season (dramatic lip color for cocktail hour is definitely the trend this season). The colors are gorgeous, the staying power is amazing, and the beautiful packaging definitely makes these my favorite stocking stuffers!

Tom Ford Lost Cherry – sexy yet elegant, this fresh playful scent is what I’ve been wearing quite a bit lately and have been getting complements every time I do! Beautiful fragrance and gorgeous bottle (I mean… can we talk about season appropriate), Lost Cherry is a must-have for any of your perfume-obsessed girl-friends or anyone really because I am yet to meet a person who doesn’t like it!

 

 

 

I’ve been a fan of Pat McGrath work for as long as I remember. Naturally, when I found out she is finally rolling out her own make-up line I couldn’t wait to try it! Verdict: simply the best eye palette I’ve ever had or used! The colors are insane, and so is the staying power, oh… and the variety of looks you can create is pretty much endless! The eye palette pictured above (Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette – Bronze Seduction) is my current favorite. An absolute must-have for Holiday season, it’s fun to play around with these dramatic shades to step up your Holiday beauty game which is why all the make-up lovers in my family are getting one of these!

Dior Diorific Matte Velvet Color Lipstick (pictured in shades Desireable, Triumphante, Lovely, and Audacieuse) – another current obsession and my go-to stocking stuffer this year! The color payoff is incredible, the shades are super rich, creamy and dramatic, the packaging is elegant and luxe, which is exactly why these are a must-have this Holiday season!

There are many reasons why I think skincare products make a perfect gift, but the most important one is that taking care of yourself and your skin allows you that time to unwind and pamper, and take a break from life’s crazy moments. This year, one of my personal skin-care favorites is Dior Prestige Le Sucre de Gommage. I’ve talked about the importance of gentle exfoliation on this blog quite a few times and this amazingly indulgent scrub will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, but never dry or dehydrated! Love that!

I discovered JOY by Dior Eau de Parfum on a recent trip to Paris and it was love at first sight so to speak! Light, fresh, fruity, and happy, you really can’t help but feel joyful whenever you wear it!

I never travel without these 2 make-up products in my bag! I mean it! Dior DreamSkin Fresh & Perfect Cushion keeps your skin hydrated and looking flawless and Addict Lip Maximizer plumps your lips (typically I use it either under lipsticks or on it’s own) while keeping them smooth and hydrated!

Dior Long Wear Nail Lacquer– favorite colors of the season, lately I’ve been into matching my nail and lipstick colors and these tend to pair perfectly with Dior Diorific Matte Velvet Color Lipstick. Another reason to love them? They actually last, and I don’t know about you guys, but I rarely have the time to re-do my nail color every few days during the busy Holiday season!

Though I will definitely do a separate jewelry favorites gifting post, I couldn’t imagine this post without at least mentioning statement earrings! A huge trend this season, if you’re going to wear and gift one piece of jewelry – statement earrings will be it! Wear with everything and everywhere, they’ve become a bit of a staple as of late. Love them with cocktail dresses and chunky knits alike, they make a perfect gift for all the girls in your family! I know I certainly have my eye on a few pairs!

Dior Diorific Matte Velvet Color Lipstick (pictured in shades Desireable, Triumphante, Lovely, and Audacieuse), JOY by Dior Eau de Parfum, Prestige Le Sucre de Gommage, Dior DreamSkin Fresh & Perfect Cushion, Addict Lip Maximizer, Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer, and La Mousse Micellaire | Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick (pictured here in shades Mocha Choco-lata! and Uh-Huh Honey) | Tom Ford Lost Cherry, and Lip Color Matte (pictured here in Velvet Cherry and Black Dahlia) | Pat McGrath Labs Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette – Bronze Seduction and Lip Fetish Lip Balm 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: