Easter Sunday Mass in Sarajevo

First things first, I am not religious. I do not believe in any god. I used to though. But that was a looooong time ago. Like, some 20+ years ago....


Easter Sunday mass service at the Sacred Heart Cathedral of Sarajevo.


Treat after the mass service.

However, you can say I have an open soul. I respect all religions and beliefs and do not mind partaking in any service, as long nobody is trying to proselyte me in joining the church or movement. I like being an observer and in fact enjoy being in the background, watching and appreciating culture and people. Religion is culture.

Anyway, Bubbles and I realised that we will be spending Easter Sunday in Sarajevo. Bubbles being a Roman Catholic requested that we go to church and attend Easter Sunday Mass. I am all for it, after all, it’s been decades since I have attended one. I am also curious what an Easter Sunday Mass is like in Sarajevo.

[To read the rest of the post and see more pictures, click the READ MORE link below]

Read more »

Subscribe to receive free email updates: