Love Tall Boots? Here’s How to Style Over The Knee Boots This Fall

I love tall boots! Perhaps my favorite shoe trend this season, in today’s post, I’m sharing my favorite way of styling tall & over-the-knee boots for Fall.

First, let’s talk tall boot trends! Flat or heeled, patent leather tall boots are all the rage right now. Personally, I love patent leather because it adds a bit of texture and sheen to your look. Don’t be afraid to wear them during the day, although they are perfect for cocktail hour. Simply pair them with matte fabrics and slouchy essentials like oversized coats and knits for that effortlessly stylish look.

Suede and leather tall and over-the-knee boots are just as relevant. I also think that this season offers a bit more wiggle room in terms of boot height. If over-the-knee is not your thing, try the knee-high version. This style looks great with tucked in jeans, pants or paired with mini or midi dresses. Linking to a few budget friendly styles below. Btw, Mango & H&M offers really cool boot styles this Fall, so check them out below.

Obviously we can’t talk about tall boots without mentioning Stuart Weitzman. Their selection of over-the-knee boot styles is absolutely incredible. Also, for those of you looking for a more form fitting style, Stuart Weitzman boots are definitely it. Fave styles below:

Also, loving the designer options below. The Bottega Veneta rubber trimmed boots are simply too cool! Love them with just about anything because they add edge & cool to a simplest of looks. Saint Laurent Aylah Pointed Toe Thigh boots are definitely going to be my next shoe purchase. Super tall, super sexy, I imagine them paired with blazer dresses and mini cocktail numbers for that ultimate boot moment look.

Ok, so here is how I love wearing tall boots this Fall. Although they work with just about anything, tall boots and dresses will always be the it combo for me. In today’s look I paired mine with a frilly cocktail number but I also love wearing them with another fall staple: sweater dress. A match made in fashion heaven, tall boots and sweater dresses never go out if style or fail to look chic and polished. Linking to a few fave sweater dress styles below.

Tamara Mellon Pillar Boots (also love these, these, and these ones) | Leo & Lin Serenity Lace Bubble Short Dress

Subscribe to receive free email updates: