I’m a Minimalist, Here are 7 Jewelry Brands I Always Come Back To

I love dainty jewelry, especially earrings and necklaces. The below 7 brands, add the right amount of shine when you don’t want to overdo it with bold bubbles.

Sure, I love dramatic earrings or a chunky chain necklace when I want to take my outfit to the next level, but if my outfit is already plenty dramatic, minimal earrings or a dainty necklace is definitely the way to go. Another reason I love minimal jewelry is because it simply resinates more with my everyday style. I always loved the multiple piercings look, because it feels modern and fresh, and it is such a cool way to add sparkle around your face. Maria Tash jewelry is basically the reason why I got most of my piercings. Modern and fresh, her designs are always very delicate and pretty, but never flashy and overwhelming.

 

Stone & Strand is another brand I absolutely love! So delicate and minimal, these tiny little pieces make quite a statement, especially when layered.

The Last Line is a recent discovery and I am completely obsessed! Perfect for everyday, perfect if you like that dressed up ear look, this brand designs pieces that look good paired together or worn separately. Love that!

I’m really into rainbow jewels as of late and that’s how I found Fairley. Beautifully crafted, these tiny little pieces add a perfect amount of sparkle to any look. Also, if you love pearl jewelry they have an amazing selection here. Another obsession is Nicole Rose. The gorgeous diamond drop earring I am wearing in today’s post is new and I have been wearing it with everything non-stop. It packs just enough punch. Though definitely a statement making piece, it doesn’t overwhelm and looks great paired with just about anything.

 

Few more favorites… The pearl station chain choker necklace from Mizuki is easily the prettiest necklace I have and the one I wear the most. So delicate, it’s really one of those barely there pieces yet it adds just the right amount of sparkle. I also wanted to mention the Alphabet pearl necklace from Pacharee I currently have my eye on. I love alphabet necklaces in general, but there is just something so incredibly special about this particular one. Obviously great on it’s own, it’s also one of those pieces that would look great layered with other dainty necklaces.


Maria Tash Invisible Set Diamond Stud Earring, Diamond Star Threaded Stud Earring, and Diamond Trinity Threaded Stud Earring | Fairley Crystal Baguette Huggies and Rainbow Baguette Cluster Huggies | Stone and Strand Gold Diamond Earring | Nicole Rose Diamond Drop Earring

Subscribe to receive free email updates: