9 Holiday Beauty Products You Will Want to Gift & Receive in 2020

My top Holiday Beauty gifts to give or to keep because honestly, they are that good! From makeup to skincare, here are my top beauty products for Holiday 2020.

You know how much I love versatility which is why a great eye palette is a must for me. I love this Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette in African Violet from Tom Ford Beauty because it allows you to create a multitude of looks ranging from demure to super dramatic. Layer the golden brown shades for a soft smoky eye look, or go for a bold eye by adding a touch of that violet to the inner corners of your eyes or to the under eye. The shades are super buildable, so you can control the coverage.

The Gloss Luxe Lip Gloss in Disclosure is my new favorite gloss shade from Tom Ford. This beautiful reddish coral shade adds a ton of shine and dimension to your lips and looks great on its own or layered over a lipstick.

The Pat McGrath Labs Dark Star Volumizing Mascara is basically my desert island product. I recently stopped wearing eye lash extensions and this mascara is the reason why. Love it so much I actually dedicated an entire post to it, CLICK HERE to see my before and after images.

I didn’t care about shimmer body oils until I tried the one from Patrick Ta. It’s hard to get a shimmer body oil right but this one wins on every level. The texture (it’s actually moisturizing), the amount of sparkle, the scent, it’s all amazing! I like to use it on my arms, shoulders and décolletage to add a bit of shimmer to my Holiday looks. BTW, I actually did an entire post on it, so CLICK HERE to see it in action.

The Glow Highlighting Mist is yet another Patrick Ta favorite. Love the fact that it’s multi-use, you can apply it to your face, shoulders, collarbones, basically any place on your body you want to highlight!

Since we’re talking about sprays here… The Dry Texture Spray from Elaluz is a product I discovered recently and it became an instant hit. This spray lifts, defines and adds beautiful volume to your hair, but unlike other texturizing sprays which can leave your hair crunchy and dull-looking, it has a very natural, silky finish.

Ah, the AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. I could talk about this product for days, but if you CLICK HERE, I just did a post about why I love it so much. In a nutshell, this product works wonders to clear your skin, help improve the texture of your skin, and to get rid of any discoloration like hyperpigmentation or dark spots. And considering the price tag ($7.20) it’s honestly a miracle in a bottle!

Any beauty guru in your family will appreciate this amazing Cleansing Oil. Double cleansing is a must these days and oil cleansers work wonders to dissolve make up, primers and sunscreens. Essentially, it’s an important first step in the double cleanse method. BTW, let me know if you want me to get into why you should be double cleansing. This oil feels light and will not clog your pores, so it’s totally fine to use even if you have oily or combination skin. Remember, you will be going in with your normal cleanser after this, so don’t be afraid to give it a try if you’re a bit oily like me.

Last but certainly not least item on my must gift guide is the My Way Eau de Parfum by Armani Beauty. This beautiful, very soft and feminine scent combines woody and floral notes, which come together to create a very complex, well layered fragrance, that’s perfect for day or night! All the girls in the office love it, so it’s definitely going on the Holiday Gift list!

Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette in African Violet and Gloss Luxe Lip Gloss in Disclosure | PAT McGRATH LABS Dark Star Volumizing Mascara | Patrick Ta Major Glow Highlighting Mist and Major Glow Body Oil | Elaluz Dry Texture Finishing Spray | The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution | Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil | Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum

Subscribe to receive free email updates: