My Forever Jewelry Pieces

Of all the jewelry that I currently have, the pieces I’m wearing in today’s post are most special to me because each and every one of them represents a milestone or an important moment in my relationship. Not really sure how this tradition came about, I don’t think Edward and I ever explicitly decided on jewelry, but we chose our wedding bands and my engagement ring together, and that paved the way for all the other pieces that came down the line.

Though I certainly like traditional engagement rings, when time came to choosing mine, I wanted something that I could wear everyday, and no matter how many solitaires I tried, none felt right but when I saw the Tiffany & Co Atlas Open Ring things really clicked. Elegant and classic, I loved the timeless design and the fact that I could wear it with anything from jeans to evening gowns. Edward and I have been married for 12 years now, and I love the ring just as much as I did the day I got it!

Cartier Tank Française Watch was a gift for our 10-year wedding anniversary. A complete and total surprise, Edward of course knew I had my eye on it, but I never thought he’d actually get it! I woke up on the morning of our anniversary and there it was, waiting for me on my bedside table! The Love bracelet was another surprise. I was away traveling for almost a month straight and this was probably the longest we’ve been away from each other since we got married. Different time zones, bad service, in addition to hardly seeing each other, we couldn’t even talk on the phone all that much, so to say that we missed each other would be saying nothing at all. When I came back to LA, he gave me this bracelet and said that we ‘re never doing this travel separately thing again.

Amulette De Cartier Necklace was this year’s birthday present. Classic and elegant, it has this chameleon-like quality that I really admire. When I pair it with chunkier chains it takes on this rather edgy vibe, but when I opt for something softer and more feminine, it looks perfectly delicate and pretty.

 

Edward and I chose all of my Maria Tash earrings together, we didn’t really plan the end result, or how they would go together, but rather opted for the styles that had special meaning to us! Stars, flowers and lightning bolts, all of these tiny little earrings signify a special memory and a story to go with it. Fact that I get to take those moments and memories with me wherever I go, makes it really special for me!

 

Bec & Bridge The Kat Cowl Dress (also love this, this, and this one) | Tony Bianco Eska Skeen Sheep Nappa Heels (also love thesethese, and these ones) | 8 Other Reasons Rihanna Anklet | Bottega Veneta The Pouch 20 in Black (also love this one) | Cartier Tank Française Watch (also love this one) and Amulette De Cartier Necklace | Maria Tash 18 Karat White Gold Diamond Earring, 5mm 18 Karat Rose Gold Diamond Hoop Earring, 4.5mm 18 Karat Rose Gold Diamond Earring, 5.5mm 18 Karat Rose Gold Diamond Earring, Flower Garland 3mm 18 Karat White Gold Diamond Earring, and 7mm 18 Karat White Gold Diamond Earring | Tiffany & Co Atlas Open Ring and  Wedding Band Ring

Subscribe to receive free email updates: