Sunset Palette Evening Staples

You guys know that I live for color! Love to wear it during the day and of course cocktail hour is no exception. Not that there is anything wrong with a classic little black dress, in fact, some of my favorite evening dresses are black, but isn’t it kinda fun to switch things up every once in a while and opt for something bright instead?

Well, I’m certainly feeling color at the moment, especially anything in sunset palette (think yellow, orange and pink), mainly due to this show-stopping number by Maria Lucia Hohan I picked up from Shopbop the other day (on SALE by the way). Now why do I like these colors so much? First, they are really flattering and look especially striking if you got a bit of a tan going on, secondly they pair perfectly with nude accents (bags & heels) and thirdly, since I’ve been on a big gold jewelry kick as of late, these colors look amazing when you add a bit of bling in gold.

Oh, and here are a few nude/gold/clear accents I’m loving at the moment! Oh, and how cute are those clutch bags, btw? Best part? They are under $30!!!!!

2
2
2

Maria Lucia Hohan Nayla Midi Dress (also love this, this, and this one) | Alexandre Birman Vicky 100mm Sandals (similar here, here, and here) | L’Afshar Eugene Crushed Ice Acrylic Clutch (also love thisthis, and this one)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: