Lake Como with Lancome

If you follow me on instagram, you may already know that recently I spend a few days in Italy with Lancome. The trip was absolutely amazing for many reasons, full recap of my trip is coming up shortly so stay tuned for that, but in the meantime, I wanted to share a few images from my favorite day. On this particular day, I got to have dinner at Villa d’Este – one of the most beautiful and romantic hotels in Lake Como to celebrate the launch of Lancome x Chiara Chiara Ferragni collection.

 

Definitely a dream come true for me because Lake Como and Villa d’Este have been on my must-visit list for years now, being able to experience it with my favorite make-up brand was that much more special. Another reason is of course the collection itself, aside from the fact that I personally follow, love and admire Chiara, her collaboration with Lancome is absolutely to die for! From packaging to colors, everything about it is very her and true to her personal style and esthetic, but also incredibly wearable and flattering. Though it’s hard to choose a favorite, Mademoiselle Chiara The Palette immediately found a permanent home on my dressing table. For someone who travels a lot, the palette offers a solution to minimize the amount of make-up I need to bring with me. On the other hand, I’m always on the go, so now I just carry it with me throughout the day for touch-ups!

I also appreciate the variety of looks I can create using just this Palette alone. This flirty palette includes 4 lipsticks, 4 eyeshadows, 3 highlighters, 1 lipgloss and a blush, all in very pretty golden, pink and red hues. For today’s look, I used the peachy blush to add some warmth to my face, the  golden highlighter in the inner corners and on cheekbones, and completed the look with L’Absolu Mademoiselle Shine Balm Lipstick in Positive Attitude. Absolutely love this lipstick shade for summer. This pretty peachy pink is really flattering, bright enough to add a bit of drama to your make-up game yet has a certain softness to it so you definitely can wear it during the day as well. The Palette was so popular is sold out within hours, but I’m told Lancome restocking soon, so keep your eyes open for that because its definitely a great item to add to your make-up bag.

Lancome x Chiara Ferragni L’Absolu Mademoiselle Shine Balm Lipstick in Positive Attitude, Mademoiselle Chiara The Palette, and L’Absolu Lacquer Longwear Lip Color in Sweet Mom | Jimmy Choo Mimi 100 Wrap Around Leather Sandals (also love these) | L’Afshar Eugene Crushed Ice Acrylic Clutch (also love this, this, and this one) | Zimmermann Dress (similar here, here, and here)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: