ErdemxNARS Strange Flowers Collection

It is no secret that I am a huge NARS fan. The Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is basically the only foundation I ever wear, and the Radiant Creamy Concealer has been my go-to on the daily basis for years now, but more than just great products, I think the reason why NARS resinates with me so much is because of their entire approach to beauty and make up in general.  Not unlike myself, NARS philosophy is rooted deeply in the idea that make up should perform in such a way that it enhances and conceals while remaining as understated as possible. More specifically, one should be complimented on how great they look, and not on how great their make up looks. Love that! Over the years, I’ve been fortunate enough to collaborate with NARS on several occasions, but I can’t even begin to tell you just how excited I was when they reached out and invited me to London to get the first look at the gorgeous ErdemxNARS Strange Flowers collection collaboration!

 

As part of this collaboration, I not only got to attend the beautiful Erdem show, go backstage, which is always a favorite for me, but also try the products from the new collection for myself! Love at first sight and try, I still have a hard time deciding what it is I love more – the gorgeous packaging, the romantic, dream-like colors and fresh, unexpected textures, or the fact that the Strange Flowers collection happens to be the culmination of an ongoing collaboration between two of my favorite brands: Erdem and NARS!

Of course I have my favorites already! The Poison Rose palette is perfect for creating a variety of lip looks. The palette includes a cream-based nude color to use as a base and 4 different powder shades to play around with on top. Other favorites include the eyeshadow palettes that I’ve been using to create my smokey eye ( including one you see me wearing in this post ), and the Highlighting Pencil ( love the subtle glow it creates when used to highlight the inner corner and the brow bone ).

The collection will be available nation-wide in April and I can’t wait for you to experience it for yourself! Demure yet daring, bold yet subtle, I particularly love the unexpected shades and textures! Honestly, it’s quickly becoming one of my absolute favorites! Also, I will be wearing various products from the collection during Fashion Month, so if you have any question as far as colors or products are concerned, please ask them in the comments below! I’ll be happy to answer!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: