Dark Florals

I don’t typically wear a lot of prints, but I really love the dark floral print this season. It’s not as girly as other floral prints, and the dark backgrounds adds a certain edge to this otherwise very feminine print. On the other hand, I often find that large floral print can feel very busy and overwhelming, but there is something incredibly elegant and polished about dark florals.

annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-5

annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-6

annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-8 annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-7

annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-9

Case in point, the gorgeous 3×1 satin bomber jacket I am wearing in today’s post. Aside from the fact that floral-printed bomber jackets are huge for spring this season, what I love about this one in particular, is the fact that it’s very versatile and pairs with tailored pieces for night, and everyday staples for elevated day-time looks equally well. The latter being an especially important aspect for me since I’ve been practically living in my jean as of late and so, I am always looking for special toppers to add a bit of polished to my everyday basics!
annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-3

annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-1

annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-2

annabelle-fleur-vivaluxury-black-florals-4

Subscribe to receive free email updates: