Tulum Blues

Hello Everyone! Hope your week is going well so far. I’ve been back in rainy Los Angeles for a few days now, and I am still dreaming of my recent warm and sunny trip to Tulum.

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-1

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-7

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-2

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-6 tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-5

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-3

Tulum has been on my destination list for some time now, but with the busy schedule I keep, I’ve been putting it off. However, to keep up with my resolution to do more things that I love and enjoy, I decided it was now or never! And I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am that I went. White sandy beaches, bluest water I’ve ever seen, and amazing, relaxing atmosphere, basically everything I could ask for and more!  I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, and I know that Tulum will always be one of those truly special places that keep me wanting to come back again and again.

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-13

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-12 tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-11

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-9

tulum-mexico-nomade-hotel-vivaluxury-10

We stayed at the Nomade Hotel and could not be happier with it. I loved the super easy vibe of the hotel, the beautiful decor and amazing food! In fact, though normally we make a point of exploring different hotels when come back to a place more than once, we loved Nomade so much, we’re already in the process of planning our next trip! And to be perfectly honest with you, I seriously cannot wait!

The post Tulum Blues appeared first on VivaLuxury.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: