Studded Stroll

I have never met a studded leather jacket I didn’t like, yet I must admit that not all studded leather jackets are created equal and some are just a little bit more special than others. The one I’m sporting in today’s post happens to be one of those extra special ones! Because… well, because it’s all good, the leather, the studs, the fringe, and last but certainly not least the fit! A bit slouchy and oversized, it goes so very well with all my favorite not-so-basic basics, like bodysuits and cropped denim. Love that!

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-11

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-1

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-5 nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-10

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-2

But also, and I’m sure you already know this if you’ve been following for a while, special details happen to be a particular weakness of mine, and studs is something I simply cannot resist. Aside from the fact that studs add a bit of that rock-inspired edge, they also help transform even the simplest of pieces into complete and total statement makers and that is always a good thing in my book, since statement pieces tend to elevate basics to a whole new level! And of course this jacket is no exception, I’ve worn it with jeans, denim cut-offs and simple slip dresses and it never fails to add that perfect touch of drama I tend to go for when I style a look! Naturally, I am completely obsessed!

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-6

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-9

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-4 nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-3

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-8

nour-hammour-studded-leather-jacket-vivaluxury-7

The post Studded Stroll appeared first on VivaLuxury.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: