Bouclé Bomber

As much as I love the darker, edgier Winter palette, I can never stay away from pastels for too long! Now, I don’t really know what it is about this color palette I find so attractive, perhaps I associate these pretty colors with sunshine, warmth and Summer. And of course you know how I feel about Summer! Basically, gimme 80-degree weather year-round, and I am one happy girl!

phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-4

phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-1 phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-2

phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-3

phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-5

Another reason why I love pastels so much, is because they are such happy, uplifting colors… Really, how can one not have a great day wearing a pretty pink bomber jacket? Personally, I cannot! And since coming back from sunny Tulum to cold and rainy LA hasn’t been easy, I really needed a bit of a pick me up, and this bomber jacket and Phillip Lim bag have been doing wonders raising my spirits lately!

phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-9

phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-8

phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-7 phillip-lim-bag-jacket-the-vivaluxury-fashion-6

Subscribe to receive free email updates: